Your privacy is important to us.
It is The Antler Room's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.theantlerroomkc.com/ and other sites we own and operate.
1. Information We Collect & Methods
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so — for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
We collect this information from three sources: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide to us directly, below are examples:
Communications With Us
When you sign up for our newsletter or communicate with us via form, email, phone, or otherwise, we store a copy of our communications. Some of this information may include your:
- Phone/mobile number
- Payment information
Ordering & Payment Information
The Antler Room uses Tock for online ordering and and Paypal to provide our shop checkout. When you order from us, we collect information to process those payments and contact you.
Job Applicant Information
If you seeking to apply for a job with us — you may provide us with information like your name, email, phone number, and an optional résumé or CV.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may also collect data about the device you’re using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We use Google Analytics to analyze activity on our site and to understand how users use our site so we can enhance the user experience on our Website.
Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to your browser on the date of your visit, instead of your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with any personally identifiable information.
To opt-out of Google Analytics, go to
2. Use of Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide The Antler Room service to you;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
- Enable you to personalize our services and to select content you want to access or to share with a third party;
- Notify you about changes or updates to our or other products and services, including those belonging to related third parties;
- Provide you special offers and other information about related events, products and services and to invite you to participate in surveys and promotions, as determined by your choices and communications preferences;
- Contact you for marketing/events;
- Consider your employment application;
- Share information with third parties for analytics, and to improve content;
- Evaluate and improve our and other products and services and to develop other and new products or services;
- Identify and analyze usage trends and determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
- Provide technical, product and other support and help keep our services working, safe and secure; and
- Comply with our legal obligations.
3. Legal Bases for Processing
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so. These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
- it’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us);
- it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter); or
- we need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
4. Data Storage & Transfers
The personal information we collect is stored and processed in the United States, or where we or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to these overseas third parties when applicable.
We will ensure that any transfer of personal information from countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA will be protected by appropriate safeguards, for example by using standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission, or the use of binding corporate rules or other legally accepted means.
Where we transfer personal information from a non-EEA country to another country, you acknowledge that third parties in other jurisdictions may not be subject to similar data protection laws to the ones in our jurisdiction. There are risks if any such third party engages in any act or practice that would contravene the data privacy laws in our jurisdiction and this might mean that you will not be able to seek redress under our jurisdiction’s privacy laws.
5. Retention & Security
We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
6. Third Parties & Sharing Information
The Antler Room links to other websites, platforms, or apps owned and operated by third parties to provide our online reservations, ordering, and shop services. These parties include, but are not limited to, Tock LLC, and PayPal, Inc. We’ve linked their policies below for your convenience, please refer to these for more information:
In addition to those services listed above, we may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you; and
- third parties to collect and process data.
7. Children Under the Age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide any information on this website. If we learn that we have collected information from anyone under the age of 13, we will immediately delete it. If you believe we may have collected information from a child under age 13, please contact us.
8. Communications (Unsubscribe)
When you request information or other services from us, we use your email address and other information you give us to provide you with the information and services, until you ask us to stop. Tell us to stop sending you marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of our marketing emails.
9. Business Transfers
As we develop our business, we might sell, buy, restructure or reorganize our business or assets. In the event of any sale, merger, reorganization, restructuring, dissolution or similar event involving our business or assets, personal data may be part of the transferred assets.
10. Your Rights And Controlling Your Personal Information
Choice and consent
Information from third parties
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
Access and data portability
You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this information in CSV format or other easily readable machine format. You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request that we transfer this personal information to another third party.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Notification of data breaches
We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
12. Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
13. Changes to this Policy
14. Owner & Data Controller
The Antler Room, LLC DBA The Antler Room
2506 Holmes Street Kansas City, MO 64108
Leslie Newsam Goellner
This policy is effective as of July 20, 2022.